It about 100 degrees outside at my house, but now its 72 inside as I just bought the Costco De’Longhi Portable Air Conditioner for $469. There are similar Portable Air Conditioners online ( https://amzn.to/3ezWtWp ). I also bought an Costco Danby 12,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner for $269. There are similar 12,000 BTU window air conditioners online: ( https://amzn.to/379Dei6 )
Btw, my YouTube vlogs and reviews may also have associated affiliate links to products that may earn from qualifying purchases. For home and gift ideas, check out my Amazon list. Visit: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sterlingw
You want to get air conditioner and you either rent or have a small room to cool down. You cant decide between either getting a portable or a window based air conditioner. I recently got a portable air conditioner and a window air conditioner and they are both great options if you don’t want install something permanently.
Portable Air Conditioner:
Floor unit with wheels and about 12,000 BTU. Easy to install.
– its very simple and easy to setup took me about 15 minutes to setup
– Its on wheels so you can have it in other room or for storage.
– They are relatively quiet and refined.
– Can work on vertical or horizontal windows.
– May have heating and dehumidfying abilities for year round use.
– You need an window to exhaust out the hot air
– You need an power outlet close to the window
– It takes up floor space
– Pricier than window units
Window Air Conditioners:
The window air conditioner took about 30 min to hour to place on the window and mount the hanging screw and side panels. The hard part is prepping and cleaning the window prior to mounting it.
– Pretty simple to setup – secures to the window.
– Saves floor space. Some people install them onto the wall to save even more space
– Lower cost than a portable or a larger home install.
– Lasts for years… my last window a/c unit lasted 8-10 years before the fan went out.
– Need to have a vertical opening window
– Sticks out the window
– For off season, may need to remove and store.
Thank you for visiting and supporting SterlingW Youtube Channel!
Thanks for watching! Like, Subscribe, Leave a comment, and click the Bell button! Stay tuned for more.
Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/sterlingw8
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sterlingwong8 ( @sterlingwong8 )
This is what i do for entertainment and your viewing entertainment! Some of the stuff are entertaining, while some are just plain silly. If you do anything with your own property, you do so at your own risk.
Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. This information is for entertainment only. Sterlingwong assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Sterlingwong recommends safe practices when working on personal property , vehicles, and / or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Sterlingwong. 2