I needed a holster for my air soft and other pistols and this UTG Deluxe Commando Belt Holster ( https://amzn.to/2Nieeip ) from Amazon. I got the right hand model. I have been using it for over 2 weeks and bought 2 to use.
Btw, my Youtube vlogs and reviews may also have associated affiliate links to products that may earn from qualifying purchases. For hobby and gift ideas, check out my Amazon list. Visit: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sterlingw
• Durable Hook-and-loop Belt Retention Strap is sturdy and doesn’t move around when on my belt.
• Designed to Fit Most Compact to Full Size Pistols and fits my 1911 style air soft.
• Well-constructed material and can hold heavier pistols.
• Good value for the price, especially if you need it for temporary use at the range.
• Adjustable Holster Strap Retention with Quick Release Buckle holds the pistol tightly in place. I found quick release buckle clumbersome. The buckle gets caught when holstering my pistol. I latch it to the side to prevent this.
• Built-in Magazine Pouch was too small for any of my extra magazines, however it did fit my extra CO2 cartridge.
• Belt clip is hook and loop so it makes a noise when removing or adjusting.
Overall, it’s a terrific value and well made to fit most pistols. The holster strap buckle is the main negative of this holster. If you just need a temporary holster and don’t need to draw or holster quickly then this may fit that purpose.
Thank you for visiting and supporting SterlingW Youtube Channel!
Thanks for watching! Like, Subscribe, Leave a comment, and click the Bell button!
Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/sterlingw8
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sterlingwong8 ( @sterlingwong8 )
This is what i do for entertainment and your viewing entertainment! Some of the stuff are entertaining, while some are just plain silly. If you do anything with your own property, you do so at your own risk.
Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. This information is for entertainment only. Sterlingwong assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Sterlingwong recommends safe practices when working on personal property , vehicles, and / or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Sterlingwong. 2