I needed a holster for my air soft and other pistols and bought the CHEAPEST on Amazon ( https://amzn.to/38FJzmz ). I have been using it for over 2 weeks and bought 2 to use. Here is my quick unboxing and review of this holster:
Btw, my Youtube vlogs and reviews may also have associated affiliate links to products that may earn from qualifying purchases. For hobby and gift ideas, check out my Amazon list. Visit: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sterlingw
• Lightweight to fit most small pistols
• Ambidextrous and can be used right or left handed with the belt clip mounts on both sides.
• Adjustable Holster Straps are included in two lengths. It is made of elastic material with ends that snaps on to the holster. It holds the pistol in place. With the stretch of the elastic material I am not sure how durable it will last.
• OK quality for the price. Especially if you need it for temporary use at the range.
• Belt clip elastic material is too loose on my belt, and my pistol sags.
• Unknown durability on the elastic materials on both the belt clip and holster strap.
• Cut to fit larger pistols, but still much larger revolvers or large air soft pistols.
Overall, it’s a terrific value and universal fit most pistols. The holster elastic bands are the main negative of this holster as there is play from the holster to belt. If you just need a temporary holster this would be fine.
Thank you for visiting and supporting SterlingW Youtube Channel!
Thanks for watching! Like, Subscribe, Leave a comment, and click the Bell button!
Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/sterlingw8
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sterlingwong8 ( @sterlingwong8 )
This is what i do for entertainment and your viewing entertainment! Some of the stuff are entertaining, while some are just plain silly. If you do anything with your own property, you do so at your own risk.
Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. This information is for entertainment only. Sterlingwong assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Sterlingwong recommends safe practices when working on personal property , vehicles, and / or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Sterlingwong. 2