I wanted to update my jeans with something more modern and tailored.
I got some Levi’s 511 Slim Fit Stretch Jeans ( https://amzn.to/3BVFKr0) and Levi’s Slim Fit Taper Stretch Jeans ( https://amzn.to/3K5piHz ). I will try both styles on and do a full review including a pocket , stretch, and fit testing.
- Slim jeans are now made with high stretch jean material and offer a custom tailored fit look. Even if you have more athletic or larger legs they work very well.
- 511 Slim Fit Stretch tapers from the waist, while 512 Slim TAPER Fit Stretch tapers more from the thighs and is more noticeable at the ankles.
- Good quality detailing and build
- Good variety of colors and styles available which look more unique.
- The material has a long stretch ability and remains flexible even while bending or kneeling. The fit and finish is really well done.
- Pockets are full size and can fit very large cell phones and wallets.
- Good for everyday wear and style. Put on a dress shirt and this can be very sophisticated business causal work wear, or even
For the quality and fit not many issues.
For men with larger bulkier legs, these should work based on the pant size, however Levi’s does have an Athletic fit version with a slight taper at the legs ( https://amzn.to/3Hr5kVO )
Overall, I love my new Levi’s 511 and 512 Slim Fit Stretch Jeans, they look much more sophisticated and modern. Less baggy and more refined almost tailored look.
Thanks for watching! Like, Subscribe, Leave a comment, and click the Bell button! Stay tuned for more.
Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/sterlingw8
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sterlingwong8 ( @sterlingwong8 )
This is what i do for entertainment and your viewing entertainment! Some of the stuff are entertaining, while some are just plain silly. If you do anything with your own property, you do so at your own risk.
Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. This information is for entertainment only. Sterlingwong assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Sterlingwong recommends safe practices when working on personal property , vehicles, and / or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Sterlingwong. 2