So you want to grow your own pineapple? On my other video used a pineapple slicer ( https://amzn.to/2Nx6gNw )to harvest the pineapple fruit really quick. With the top you can plant your own pineapple plant! Btw, my Youtube vlogs and reviews may also have associated affiliate links to products that may earn from qualifying purchases.
What you will need:
1. The ground or a 12 inch diameter Planter Pot – https://amzn.to/2IZ1KnH
2. Potting soil ( any generic potting soil- https://amzn.to/2uaT4oZ -mixed with garden soil is fine )
3. Straw (optional) to keep weeds down
4. Sharp and pointy Kitchen Knife ( https://amzn.to/2tYsqAe )
5. PINEAPPLE – Fresh and ripe (golden skin , sweet scent ) from the super market.
1. Add potting mix and soil to planter pot and mix soil.
2. Add water to the soil to moisten
3. Take fresh pineapple and using a sharp knife cut off the top 1.5 inch of the fruit and keep the head of the plant intact.
4. Dig a hole in the soil and put top of pineapple into moist soil
5. Cover up to the crown of the base (where the leaves meet the base of the fruit)
6. Place plant in indirect sun for the first 2 weeks and water every other day.
7. If conditions are right, the pineapple plant should start new leaves in about 2 weeks.
Thank you for visiting and supporting SterlingW Youtube Channel! Thanks for watching! Like, Subscribe, Leave a comment, and click the Bell button!
Join me on Youtube: https://youtu.be/TFuoiaWgvc4
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sterlingwong8 ( @sterlingwong8 )
This is what i do for entertainment and your viewing entertainment! Some of the stuff are entertaining, while some are just plain silly. If you do anything with your own property, you do so at your own risk.
Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. This information is for entertainment only. Sterlingwong assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Sterlingwong recommends safe practices when working on personal property , vehicles, and / or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Sterlingwong.
pineapple, pineapple cutter, pineapple slicer, how to core a pineapple, how to grow pineapple, how to grow pineapple from a cutting, how to plant pineapple, potting soil, home gardening, urban gardening, grow super market fruits, grow you own fruits, grow your own pineapple , gardening, hobby, prepping